Thursday 17 November 2011

Other Artists and Ideas

Scott Pilgrim vs The World - Black Sheep (cover)


In the 2010 film Scott Pilgrim vs The World, they cover a song by Metric called black sheep. I Liked it because it was different to the original song. I decided not to do it because it was hard to find a good quality mp3 of this song.





Chase and Status - Take Me Away 


This song was released in 2008 and has no music video, I wanted to do it because it is one of my favourite songs. I decided not to do it because the song has very little singing and has heavy drum and bass, and I thought it would be harder to find a narrative or concept to this song as it is so fast and upbeat. I also wanted my main singer to be male and not female, and the main singer in this song is female.


No comments:

Post a Comment