Sunday 8 January 2012

Audience Feedback - My First Draft Music Video



I have done this survey to gain feedback on my first draft music video, 40% of the people surveyed did not understand the narrative side to my music video, I have decided to work o this more s the narrative is more understandable in my final video. 40% of the people surveyed said they wouldn't watch the music video again, this may be because the narrative is slightly unclear, i'm hoping by improving the narrative side to my video it would make for more enjoyable viewing. On the question ' what can I do to improve my video?', people have suggested 'making the narrative clearer' and 'including more close ups of the artist' I am going to try and make these improvements to my final music video. 

No comments:

Post a Comment